October 05, 2013

Red Lion

Happy Saturday! I had a really fun time with my sister and her fiancee today. First, my sister and I went dress shopping, and after trying on a ton of dresses we decided to celebrate with a nice dinner.


They both took me out to a place I had never been to in Silver Lake called Red Lion Tavern. We sat on the outdoor patio which was decorated exactly like a German biergarten. I was surrounded by people drinking giant glasses of beer out of a boot and I really felt like I was in Germany for awhile. Although I wasn't drinking my beer out of a boot it was still really good and all the bratwurst and sausages were also delicious. This is one of my new favorite places in my favorite place of all, Silver Lake so I will definitely be going back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment