August 17, 2014

No Vacancy

I had such a fun weekend, on Saturday I got to go out in Hollywood with some of my good friends. This was my first time going out in Hollywood and I was very nervous, but the bar scene ended up being so much better than I expected. We went to a fairly new bar called "No Vacancy," located in a restored Victorian mansion built in 1902. The entire place was themed and decorated as a speakeasy from the 1900's and even had a very secret entrance that I won't spoil on the internet. The drinks were amazing and intricate and the bar had a burlesque show with tight rope walkers and fire! It was a really cool experience and I hope I get to go back. But hopefully next time with more money because those drinks were expensive...


Yupp, that's the best picture of the parking lot I could get. We went to a few other bars around the area and I was equally impressed. Everything had a good atmosphere, professional bartenders and good people! My favorite drink of the night had to be a drink my friend got which had pop rocks poured over the top of it...

After a long night we were all hungry and walked around the streets for food until we found bacon wrapped hotdogs. Cheap and delicious, a Hollywood classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment