April 12, 2015

One Month...

In just one month I will be arriving in Japan! It is my goal to update the blog daily while I am there to have a nice travel log of what I will be doing. I managed to do it while I was traveling through Europe and it was a really great souvenir and a way of remembering what I had done. Everything gets so jumbled when I am traveling and so much is happening over the course of the day that writing it down is a nice way to remember everything. I will also be keeping a sketchbook and diary for the Japan trip, but it is my goal to also update the blog everyday while I am there. Thus, since I have exactly one month until I leave I am going to practice by updating the blog every single day up to the trip.

So for my first update of the semester, here is a taste of my final project.


I have studio finals in 3 weeks, which means I will finally get my life back in three weeks. It has been ridiculous the amount of work that is required for the studio. I struggled with my project a lot in the beginning, but I am finally happy with the way it is turning out and I think by the end I am really going to like it. A lot more work has to be put in before then. I am starting my 12pm-5am sleeping schedule until the end of this studio, and I am writing it down here to stick to it! Sometimes I really want to give up and just take a day off, go to the movies, not see my studio space for an entire day! But I guess working hard will pay off, I just have to remember that in only three more weeks it will all be over. Luckily I have Japan to look forward to! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment