April 25, 2015

Prepping to Pack

What a day. I was up all night preparing my final drawings for today and then accidentally fell asleep and slept in until noon and was only able to finish half of them! Then when I was getting critiqued my teacher changed my project again and now I have to re-do every single drawing I've already done instead of doing the rest of the ones that need to get done! I'm panicking now and just have no idea how I am supposed to get all of the drawings ready to print by Monday. Ugh. So instead of working tonight I took the entire night off to refresh myself and get ready to work all weekend long to try and get as much done as possible.



My relaxing night off consisted of me paying all the bills, answering all of my neglected emails and getting my pack ready for Japan. I have decided to just take the pack and then the backpack for my laptop and my carry on for the plane. And then if need be the backpack can attach to my pack so it's only really one bag. I think this is all I will need and I'm trying to stay as light as possible. I'm thinking that the pack will be a better solution than a wheeled suitcase because there are so many people in Japan! I would rather keep my bag as close to my body as possible, haha. Plus the bag has a built in rain jacket!



Finished my night by washing all of the dishes I have neglected for a week. Ran out of plates today so it was officially time. Just less than one week now until I get my life back, just so much to do before then! 


No comments:

Post a Comment