September 22, 2013

Ernest E. Debs Regional Park

Went on another site visit today, and like I suspected I almost died like 3 times. First, I had a heck of a time even finding the site thanks to my wonderful GPS.

But eventually I found Ernest E. Debs Regional park and continued my adventure by trying to hike the trails. Some of the were rather treacherous and I assumed they were marked trails because they had stairs leading up to them and infrastructure around, but now come to think of it I don't think they were actually supposed to be hiked because I almost died. But regardless I hiked something and ended up somewhere although nothing was marked at all so I have really no idea where.


Wherever I was though it was gorgeous weather with some beautiful views of downtown LA. It is officially Fall in LA because for the first time I can see clouds in the sky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment