September 21, 2013

Porto's

I would like to take the opportunity to talk about one of the greatest things available in Burbank. This place has been a constant part of my life since I have moved here, because when I am not actually there eating it, I am always thinking about it.

By far the best restaurant I have eaten at since moving to Burbank, and they serve every meal of the day thank goodness. Porto's is absolutely amazing during any time of the day and always so ridiculously cheap. I think my favorite time to come is for lunch to get one of their turkey sandwiches on a croissant with an iced coffee yummm....


You will never ever see Porto's without a line almost out the door, but the wait is worth it. Plus, as you are standing in line you get to look at everything available and drool over the delicious cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment