March 19, 2016

Weekend in SF

I enjoyed a beautiful weekend in SF for the final days of my spring break. I got to hang out with my best friends and see parts of the city which I had never seen before. I have been to SF many times, and I thought I had done all of the typical touristy stuff, but I found so many new places this trip and experienced parts of the city I had never seen before.

There are so many things to see and do in the city it never gets old. The botanical gardens are a great little gem in Golden Gate Park. I think I have never been here before because you have to pay an admission fee. It's right up my element of course to be with all of the plants, but it's amazing how much I have forgotten since being in school.


The African themed garden was my absolute favorite and I can't wait to go to this country one day. Everything was just starting to bloom and the weather was amazing in the park that it was a really peaceful experience.


After the park we took a nice "hike" to the bridge which was again, gorgeous. I've never seen it perfectly clear but I think the fog definitely could have been worse.


And of course no trip is complete without seeing the "full house" house! I wonder how much these houses cost to buy because I could definitely see myself living here... It might be weird to have people taking photos of my house all the time, but I think I could get over that real fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment